Exciting New Centor, Andersen And Synergy Products From Muskoka Window And Door Centre
It’s almost Spring! The perfect time to plan your renovation and new construction projects. Let’s get together at the Spring Cottage Life Show to explore the exciting possibilities Muskoka Window and Door Centre has to offer. We have 1,000 square feet of booth space dedicated to turning your dreams into a reality. Our experienced staff will walk you through a wide range of window and door options. You can count on our attractive and long-lasting products to enhance your property’s curb appeal and value.
Visit Muskoka Window and Door Centre
At The International Centre
6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
Booth 1372, Hall 2
how dates are March 31 to April 2, 2017
On display in our booth are some exclusive window and door products by trusted manufacturers like Centor, Andersen and Synergy, for home and cottage owners that are looking for the latest and best solutions in the market. Here is a sneak peek at some of them.
Beautiful New Sliding Doors From Centor
Enjoy your beautiful landscape with the OX and XOX integrated sliding doors from Centor. Designed for a greater flow between the inside and outside, the glass panels slide effortlessly to expand your living space and view. Integrated insect screens and shades come in a variety of patterns and configurations to provide you with the level of privacy and protection you desire
- Available with a wood interior and aluminum exterior
- Built-in screens and shades
- Narrow framed sliding panel aligns with a frameless fixed panel for a clear view
- Wood trim is matched to your door’s frame finish
- The SafePull™ (patent pending) exterior handle provides safe operation of the door
Watch this video to see Centor’s OX and XOX integrated sliding doors in action.
Bold Contemporary Window And Door Designs From Andersen
The simple lines, thin profiles, natural materials and dark accents of Andersen windows and doors enjoy the attention of builders, architects, and home and cottage owners alike. A diverse and high-quality custom line offersendless possibilities allowing you to bring your vision to life on any scale and budget.
- Andersen® E Series Windows and Patio Doors: The manufacturer’s most-customizable window and door series reflects your unique style. Imagine windows in any size, shape, color or combination and Andersen will make them for you. Choose from a plethora of wood species, glass, grilles and hardware to complete your design vision.
- Andersen® A-Series: An upper-end line with a lot of style, this series of fiberglass-clad windows and patio doors has an old-world look and charm. Choose from 11 exterior colours and 6 interior wood colours as well as a selection of grilles to match the décor of your cottage or home. One hand-operation makes them easy to open and clean.
- Andersen® Architectural Series: Research and design combines to create architectural mastery. Every sash, every piece of hardware and every accessory easily comes together to allow you to create the home style you want.
Watch this video to view Andersen’s stunning collection.
Synergy is our Ontario window and door innovation company that brought us the Power Drop Down Window and the thumb print Biometric Door and lock we had last year at the show. This year we have their newest manual drop down window for everyone to see. Check out Synergy’s new simple action and clean lines.
Come see these new windows and doors first hand at the Cottage Life Show. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions as well as provide more details about our products and installation service.
“At Muskoka Window and Door Centre, “Our Business is Satisfied Customers”.
Friday, March 31, 2017 – 10:00am–8:00pm
Saturday, April 1, 2017 – 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday, April 2, 2017 – 10:00am–5:00pm
Youth (13-17): $10
Children under 13: FREE
Weekend Pass: $28
Senior (65+): $15 (Friday only; not online)