We’re Hiring! Carpenters, Installers, and more… Join our Team
What we’re looking for
The General Labourer is a vital support member of our Installation and Warehouse teams. Armed with your solid work ethic, you will successfully assist with proper material handling in shipping/receiving and project installation both in the warehouse and on job sites.
What we offer you
We value and recognize our employees, and are looking for people who want to be with us long-term. Even though this is a part-time position, it is where people usually start at our company. It is a pathway to a long, bright career with us.
In addition to excellent pay comparable to Greater Toronto Area rates, we offer the ability to advance in your career beyond the journeyman level. If you are willing to invest in us, we will invest in you. This includes an annual service award which increases with each year of service, and much more.
- High School Diploma/certificate or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of one-year of general labour experience in a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must have a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to regularly lift up to 75lbs
- Ability to work in a physically demanding, ever-changing work environment
- Dependable, reliable with attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative with a professional, community minded and customer-centric attitude
If you think you have what it takes to apply, please do it now! We want to hear from you. If you have any questions about the required qualifications, get in touch with us or apply and we’ll sort it out in the review process. Please let us know if you require any accommodation during the recruitment/interview process and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.