We’re Hiring! Carpenters, Installers, and more… Join our Team
What we’re looking for
The Service Support Technician is responsible for the performance of daily tasks as assigned by the Service Coordinator and/or Service Manager. Your primary duty is to assist the Service Technician with repairs as well as warranty claims relating to our large family of products. You may also assist with the installation of frameless glass showers, security shutters, executive screens, and storm doors, as well as deliveries.
What we offer you
We value and recognize our employees, and are looking for people who want to be with us long-term. Even though this is a part-time position, it is where people usually start at our company. It is a pathway to a long, bright career with us.
In addition to excellent pay comparable to Greater Toronto Area rates, we offer the ability to advance in your career beyond the journeyman level. If you are willing to invest in us, we will invest in you. This includes an annual service award which increases with each year of service, and much more.
- Experience with power tools and basic hand tools
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Valid G driver’s licence and clean abstract
- Valid First Aid certificate
- Valid Working from Heights certificate
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- The ability to use smartphones and apps
- Self motivated and able to regularly and safely lift up to 75lbs
If you think you have what it takes to apply, please do it now! We want to hear from you. If you have any questions about the required qualifications, get in touch with us or apply and we’ll sort it out in the review process. Please let us know if you require any accommodation during the recruitment/interview process and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.