We’re Hiring! Carpenters, Installers, and more… Join our Team
What we’re looking for
This position requires a solid work ethic and prior window and door installation experience. You will be expected to perform carpentry, load and unload trucks, and clean up debris – while exhibiting thoughtful customer service every time. Work hours will be full time, but will require some flexibility in the ability to work overtime and outside of traditional business hours.
What we offer you
We value and recognize our employees, and are looking for people who want to be with us long-term.
In addition to excellent pay comparable to Greater Toronto Area rates, we offer the ability to advance in your career beyond the journeyman level. If you are willing to invest in us, we will invest in you. This includes an annual service award which increases with each year of service, and much more. In addition, employee health insurance benefits start after a probationary period of only three months. They include dental, vision, medication, chiropractic and massage therapy coverage.
- Prior window and door installation experience
- Carpentry Certificate (preferred but not required)
- Work at Heights Certificate
- First Aid Knowledge
- High School Graduate
- Valid Driver’s License, Clean Abstract
- Strong mathematical and measurement skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and team player skills
- Ability to work in a physically demanding, ever changing work environment
- Dependable, reliable with attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative with a professional, community-minded, and customer driven attitude
If you think you have what it takes to apply, please do it now! We want to hear from you. If you have any questions about the required qualifications, get in touch with us or apply and we’ll sort it out in the review process. Please let us know if you require any accommodation during the recruitment/interview process and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.